Friday, December 2, 2011

Mommy journal

Just little Oliver things:




This is little man writing to his buddies Henry and Ryan. But he told me he could only write "I" so his letters might be lacking in content.




In his words, "I'm just watchin' that lazy river, it's amazing."




He's liking pockets these days, for his rocks of course.

There is no explanation except, he's 3!
It goes without saying that pictures of breakdowns over not buying him a present when we buy his daddy a christmas gift aren't photographed, and the days when all I do is discipline aren't captured on film, but those days exist a lot. (my sister can attest to that, there have been more than a few phone calls concerning this behavior or that). This is really about me just trying to remember some great times that capture Oliver, his loves (the woods, the river, rocks, wrestling daddy) and his silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment