Thursday, October 11, 2012

Afternoon fun

So, Pinterest. I love it. I like browsing through the pretty pictures and the good ideas. I like the inspiration, but truth be told, I don't actually do anything with my Pinterest inspiration. I especially don't do a whole lot with the fun kid activity ideas. I mean, you can't improve on a good exploration through the woods, but sometimes you need some some hanging out indoors fun too!
And so, I took on Pinterest one afternoon.
And the results? Pretty fun. (And easy, nothing new to buy!)

Baking soda, food coloring and vinegar





Painting with food coloring


Pipe cleaners in a colander


And I had to replace our old play-dough, so I threw this activity in


Super mom at your service-ha!


Who knew play dough was so troubling?







No comments:

Post a Comment