Wednesday, November 16, 2011

healthy will be oozing out of our pores, just wait.

Well, the journey begins, we are gluten and dairy free.  Actually, only Eric is dairy free.  We all know that dairy plays too important a role in my life to be discarded over a weekend.  I mean for heaven's sake, I once wrote a post shouting the praises of a cup that stirred my milk and chocolate together with the simple touch of a button!  For heaven's sake, someone gave me a cup that stirred milk and chocolate together; and I loved that gift!  So, no, I am not dairy free.  And I'm a little sad to be giving up my bread baking.  Of course, I can still bake bread for Oliver but I'm a little wary of the temptation that will rise up like the dough; Oliver will have to have store-bought bread for a while.  And of course there is the possibility of me making gluten-free bread but that involves multiple flours and xanthum gum, but that seems a bit over the top;  I mean there is and ingredient that starts with x in the process!  But really, I am happy to be starting out on this new way of eating.  I am hopeful it will be beneficial to Eric, and who knows, maybe me too!

 
And someone else is happy too, but I think it has nothing to do with what we are eating, I think he's just happy with himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment